Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Input Voltage（ACV）:||380||Maximum Output Current（DCA）:||280|
|Maxiumum Coil Power（KW）:||0-120||Yield（m³/h）:||83-200|
|Demension（mm）:||3140*2680*3300||Main Machine Weight（KG）:||22000|
Feldspar Whiteness Magnetic Separator With ISO
lMagnetic Separator Introduction:
The magnetic separator is characterized by a turbulent magnetic field and high separation factor, advanced structure, light weight, reliable operation and convenient maintenance. The magnetic separator is very suitable for the districts that are short of water so that water resource may be saved and ore dressing coasts may be reduced. It develops a new way for mining and utilization of magnetite. The separator may be driven by diesel engine. It may be used in the districts lacking of electricity. The magnetic separators with different magnetic induction intensities that are used for different minerals may be developed according to user’s specific need besides the existing pattern products. The existing series products may meet the needs of concentrators of large, medium and small-sized mines. We welcome users to come to our company for business contact. Our company has industrial prototypes and may do pilot tests for users.
1. Updating Ferrous Metals: Martite, Hematite, Siderite, Chromite, Ilmenite, Manganese, Etc.
2. Separating Non-Ferrous Metals: Wolframite and Quartz, Pyrrhotite and Cassiterite, Wolframite and Cassiterite, Limonite Purifying, Scheelite, Wolframite and Garnet, Etc.
3. Recovering Rare Earth: Tantalum and Niobium, Lepidomelane, Monazite, Etc.
4. Brightening Non Metals: Quartz, Feldspar And Kaolin for Ceramics, Sillimanite, Cassiterite, Andalusite, Kyanite for Refractory, and Separating Impurities From Hornblende, Mica, Tourmaline, Garnet, Etc,
l Technical features
1. Vertical Ring Rotation & Pulsating Beneficiation
2. High Frequency Vibration Mechanism
3. Wide Range of Feed Particle Size
4. Multi-Gradient Matrixes & Liquid Level Control System.
These technologies improve the grade of magnetic concentrate and recovery.
5. Frequency Conversion Step-less Adjustment for Rotary Speed & Vibrating Frequency.
6. No Stepper Phenomenon of Rotary Rings