|Model:||WG220-B-V-11||Magnetic Field Strength（T）:||3|
|Inputvoltage（ACV）:||220||Maximum Output Current（DCA）:||20|
|Maximum Coil Power（KW）:||11||Insulation Method:||E|
|Cooling Method:||Water And Oil Double Cooling||Magnetic Lumen Diameter（mm）:||220|
|Main Machine Weight （KG）:||1130||Usage:||Applicable For 60-300 Mesh Feedstock Of Iron Elimination|
30000 gauss Magnetic Separation Equipment,
380VAC Magnetic Separation Equipment,
380VAC Magnetic Separation machine
30000 Gauss Dried Type Magnetic Separation Equipment For Non Metallic Ore
Efficient Dried type Magnetic Separator suitable For non-metallic ore and ceramics rubber plastics medicine separation
Magnetic Separation equipment is used to remove ferrous tramp metal contaminants from dry particulate, liquids, and slurries in the process of grain, feed, sugar, cereal, chemical, mineral, plastics, oil, textile, salt, pharmaceuticals, and recycled products to name a few. A partial list of Separation Equipment would include magnetic plates, grates, drawers, drums, humps, pulleys, spouts, andbelts. These magnetic separators will ensure product purity and protect processing equipment form tramp metal damage.
1. Electro-magnetized screens capture fine iron particles in microns.
2. Vibration motor ensures effective flow to the filter screen.
3. Limited amount of roll-in material.
1. Model WG220-B-V-11 is designed to remove fine iron powders from dry powdered materials
to get the best results in food, chemical, plastic, ceramic, rubber medical industries and many other.
2. Specific product is designed only to be used for secondary cell battery to handle cathode material and anode material.
Electrically conductive materials like lead, copper, zinc, tin, bronze are not used for this case.
1. Standard high magnetic force (30000 gauss)
2. Additional vibrator helps better flow rate.
3. Screen pitch can be selected for best results.
4. Controller is included
|Magnetic field strength(t)||2||3.5||3||3||3||3||3|
|Maximun output current(A)||15||47||20||20||20||30||40|
|Maximum coil power(KW)||3||25||7||11||11||15||20|
|Cooling method||water and oil cooling||water and oil cooling||water and oil cooling||water and oil cooling||water and oil cooling||water and oil cooling||water and oil cooling|
|Magnetic lumen diameter(mm)||160||220||300||220||430||230||600|
|Main machine weight(kg)||450||2080||1020||1130||1210||1500||2000|
|Usage||60-300 mesh feedstock of iron elimination|
Contact Person: Sales 1